Saturday 8 January 2011

An Italian mind

I am going to an Italian restaurant with my acting friends (well, acquaintance really) in a few minutes. I think it might be an authentic Italian restaurant too, with genuine, proper Italian recipes and an Italian staff. If I ever see my Italian friends in this country, I might go there and they can judge for themselves if my impression was right. Anyway, if they have some Italians in the staff, it means that I might embarrass myself and speak the little Italian I know, which I do sometimes, even when I am sober. My mind is very Italian tonight. It happens from time to time, especially when I listen to operas in Italian like I did today (this duet to be precise).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that we wait with baited breath to hear what you had for dinner...I do believe that I am drooling...yum :-) What a wonderful duet. I have only ever heard one other man sing this part as beautifully. Good food, and good music surely adds up to a special evening out. Enjoy!