Tuesday 15 February 2022

Say it with a hammer (and chocolates)

Yesterday for Valentine's Day, I offered chocolates to both my wife and Wolfie. For my wife, I gave her a box from M&S with a twist: not only did he had a chocolate heart filled with truffles, it also had a hammer with it, so you could smash the chocolate heart. I thought I'd get something that would keep Wolfie interested, not just "boring" chocolate. So he had lots of fun smashing this heart with the hammer. You could even say that he broke his mother's heart. Of course, my wife had to share the heart and its content with her son. I guess boring chocolate would have been enough, just not quite as funny before. Moral of the story: once you're a parent, it's always about the children. And I'm glad it is.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Sigh - children are bound to break their mother's heart sooner or later!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's "action" chocolate!