Tuesday 22 February 2022

Cute Cute the cuddly toy

We went out to a nearby town last Saturday. At some point, we decided on a whim to stop in a charity shop. I was thinking that maybe I could find some interesting books (I have an eye for hidden gems when I'm in a shop), but to our surprise it is Wolfie who found something. He saw this cat (or leopard, guepard perhaps?) and decided that he wanted it. Now this is strange, as he is rarely interested about cuddly toys, at least the ones in shops, but he really fell in love with this one. I tried to dissuaded him as I thought he has enough toys and teddies, but he really wanted it. The cat was his favourite colours (green and blue), it was very cute and so on... My wife thought that buying something for a good cause was worth it and in the end, I granted my son his wish. As I explained to my mother-in-law later: "Well, he had already kissed it, snuggled it, so I didn't want anyone else to catch his germs." I think it deserves to be a great unknown line. In any case, this made Wolfie very happy. He christened the cat Cute Cute. Cute is his first name and Cute is also his surname.