Saturday 19 February 2022

Visit Bergamo

My brother PJ has a friend, or at least an acquaintance, who will visit Italy soon and will be in and around the city of Bergamo. As this is where I spent most of my time when I was in Italy, he asked me if I had any suggestions of interesting places to see that were not too much of a tourist trap. And hinking about it, it struck me that I have a very vague memory of what I saw there. I thought the place looked absolutely gorgeous, but I don't remember the names. I asked my Italian friend who lives there, she gave me a list of places and things to do and suggested that the website Visit Bergamo. It seems quite useful and it got me in the mood to go and see Italy again. I've been there only once and it was more than twenty years ago. Way too long. There is a lot of the country to see, but I would to see my old friend again and her family, and revisit Bergamo.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a great idea for your next vacation!