Saturday 12 February 2022

Clue Master Detective

You know how much I love board games and Clue (or Cluedo as it is also called) one of my favourite. Nowadays, there are many versions and variants of the original game: a Simpsons edition, a Harry Potter edition, a Game of Thrones edition (we have this one), not to mention the revamped versions of the original one and the children edition. I have never been into them much, I prefer the classic version. That said, I am curious about one or two variants of the original game. It is Clue Master Detective, which is basically an extended edition with more suspects, more room and more weaons, as the box says. I have seen it once in a shopdecades ago and I regret to this day not buying it. What I like about it is that it does not try to reinvent the wheel, or revamp the original, but simply gives more of the same. Which means more of what we already love.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Haven't thought about this game in years. We had Master Detective. Was a good way to make it all more fun.