Sunday 22 August 2021

The missing storm

 I mentioned yesterday that they were forecasting a thunderstorm that day. The coming storm was one of the reasons why we decided to stay home and do as little as possible. I also wanted to witness it while inside. In the end, while we had a cloudy day, the thunderstorm did not show up. Today was sunny and warm, borderline hot, until the evening arrived. It ended up raining, but no lightningand no thunder. Therefore we missed the storm, or the storm missed us. In any case, I am disappointed. I love a good storm.

1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

We are in monsoon season and for sure expected rain but, nope, not today. It is okay though.

I saw you came by my blog, Reading Authors Network. Are you writing a book?
Let me know.

Also, I hope you sign up for the Countdown again this year. We are already taking sign ups.

Nice to see you,
Michelle