Wednesday 18 August 2021

New Bookmark from Ashridge Estate

 Sometimes,the smallest thing makes me happy. So this weekend, we went to Ashridge Estate to meet some friends (dear friends of my wife from back when she was at uni to be precise) and their families. We did not go very far on the estate, because we were busy trying to make sure our children remained safe (there were seven all in all, so the adults were outnumbered). When I go in a place like this, I always stop at the shop and buy a souvenir or two, if I find anything. I found this bookmark and I decided tobuy it. It helps fund the National Trust and I sort of collect bookmarks. And it's a cool bookmark: it's all nice and green and it has a windmill on it. Wolfie approved: green is his favourite colour and for some reason he loves when I buy bookmarks. Now all I need is a few yet to be read books to go with it. I can think of a few, but I might need to buy some more. Oh well...

No comments: