Saturday 6 January 2018

One free cuppa

During our last holidays, I barely had time to stop and buy anything at David's Tea, so I drank fairly little of it and actually bought none of their accessories, for a change. It is true that our cupboards are getting quite full of mugs and particularly David's Tea mugs and there was nothing I particularly liked about the designs available then. All in all, I must have bought two drinks from their shop. Nevertheless, I have made enough points over the years to earn myself one free cuppa. At the airport in the hours waiting for our flight, so in the nick of time, so to speak. It was actually a rooibos and not a proper tea, because I like rooibos and thought I needed to moderate my caffeine intakes. But anyway, it is always nice to have a free drink.

No comments: