Friday 13 October 2017

Friday the 13th, black cats and Halloween

Halloween this year falls on a Tuesday, which is not great. But we can console ourselves that it means that we have one Friday the 13th this month. Which is today. For those who like Friday the 13th anyway. But in any case, it's a good excuse as any to show pictures of black cats. There cannot be a Friday the 13th without black cats, Halloween would not be Halloween without black cats either, so I am sharing a picture of our beloved cat Odin, who sadly passed away four years ago. I shared this picture before, but I don't have so many of them.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice to see Odin again! How's Domino these days?

Marfi-topia said...

What a beauty! sorry to hear he has passed.

happy to have a Friday the 13th this month.
My favorite is when Halloween is on a Sunday and it's a Halloweekend.
Always find more activities that way.

Magic Love Crow said...

He is so beautiful! I'm sorry he has passed!