Thursday 28 March 2024

Preparing for Easter

We are Maundy Thursday, which for the religious among you (although I doubt many if any read this blog), means an important celebration in the time right before Easter. For the Godless heathen that I am, it is... well, it is the last working day before the Easter holidays and the moment when I start panicking before I haven't prepared enough for Easter. No, just kidding, I think we will be all right, albeit I do find that Easter comes a tad too early for my liking this year. Anyway, I will take it easy this evening after work and maybe even tomorrow, but I will also make time to get things ready with Wolfie. When you are a parent, Easter is all about the children.

3 comments:

Alison said...

The religious aspect of Easter and Christmas has more or less been sidelined, hasn't it. I still see it as a nice family time. Happy Easter!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Start hiding those Easter eggs!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

enjoy your holiday!