Saturday 9 March 2024

Burger Pizza?

Friday last week, Wolfie and I had a boy's night in, his mummy having decided to go on a meal out with friends. When it happens, we make it a special night: I order pizza and we stuff ourselves watching telly. It's a sort of family tradition we started last year. Well, a tradition, I say this and it only happened twice so far, but we might do it more often. So Wolfie always goes for pepperoni, it's his go-to pizza, but I try to be adventurous for mine. So last week, I ordered from Domino's and got myself a Cheeseburger Pizza. It has mince meat, pickles and burger sauce. Does it taste weird? Yes it does. Is it wrong, maybe even blasphemous and philistine, to mix two fast food classics into one? Probably. All the same, I really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's nothing better than a pizza night!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

pickle pizzas are very popular in this city and we love them.