Saturday 2 March 2024

Cool (if early) Halloween Picture

 Sometimes, chance looks predetermined. Case in point, this anecdote from a few days ago. My wife bought a costume for Wolfie on Amazon, for World Book Day. I will not tell you which one yet. About one of his new fancies. Let's just say for now that the costume is not remotely spooky. It's one of these cheap(ish) costumes you can find on Amazon. So it got deliveredrecently, and it had this very label on it. At first, my wife thought we received the wrong package and we got a Grim Reaper. But no, it was is not scary at all costume. They just packaged it in a Halloween, well, package. And what a cool picture it is. With a scary shadowy Reaper, Jack O'Lanterns, ghosts, bats and what have you. It is so deliciously spooky, I might keep it as a sort of decoration for Halloween itself. I could not throw it in the recycling. I'm a sucker, I know.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

yay! and now halloween starts in the states in july. they are calling it summerween.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So odd that it was in the wrong package! Looking forward to your reveal of what Wolfie's book costume actually is!