Monday 25 March 2024

Easter (chocolate) Bunny

 I bought this bunny last year at the nearest Lidl. One of the many, many, many Easter chocolates I bought last year. That is pretty much how I prepare for Easter: I buy chocolates, enough to be "Easter rich" as Wolfie puts it. My wife finds me excessive, but it only comes once a year and I just love hoarding chocolates. It's also a family tradition to be excessive on holidays. There are all sorts of chocolates for Easter, but at least one of them must be a bunny. Don't ask me why, it just has. A big one, preferably. And, while I got loads of eggs and a hen, I haven't bought a chocolate bunny yet. And Easter is in less than a week. Time for another trip to the shops.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh yes, you MUST have a chocolate rabbit for Easter!