Thursday 14 March 2024

Beer Pong?

I found this game in a local charity shop. I was intrigued, because it was a drinking game and more precisely a beer drinking game. But I did not buy it. I've never been a fan of ping pong. I never had the patience for it. I had a friend of mine who had a table and liked to play, but it was more for the pleasure of humiliating me, as I was pretty bad at it. But that is not why. I love beer, for one and this game seems to involve a lot of spilling. And I hate to waste beer, even cheap, tasteless lagers. I find it morally wrong. So yeah, this game seems to be a terrible idea.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beer pong has been around forever and is very popular at student parties. It's an easily assembled DIY game and I've always found it hilarious that actual sets are sold.