Monday 4 March 2024

Army Green Water Bottle

As you know, I love buying things at the Mountain Warehouse. Don't ask how it happened, but it's now my favourite shop in town, after the local bookshop. Anyway, a few days ago, I discovered that Wolfie's water bottle, one with Minecraft motifs on, which I bought on Amazon, had started leaking big time. It had lasted a few months. So we went to the local Mountain Warehouse to buy a new one. They don't last that long either, but they are generally cheaper, because discounted (half price this weekend). So behold Wolfie's new water bottle. It is army green asi if I had bought it at an army surplus shop. Wolfie, for some reason, is starting to be fascinated by all things army and in any case he loves the colour green. So yes, Mountain Warehouse has been a life saver once again.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

G.I. Joe would carry a water bottle like that.