Monday 10 April 2023

Wolfie's Manor

You can see here a drawing made by Wolfie of his dream home. Or rather, his dream mansion, as he wants to live in a mansion, not a mere house. I call it Wolfie's Manor, because I prefer to call such place a manor and not a mansion. But I digress. It does not exist, except in his imagination. And mine too. It is part of his make believe games, where we play spies and/or police, or secret police officers. It's not quite clear. As I mentioned here, it is a safe house. It is also the good guys' base and officious HQ. You can see at the left it has a helipad and at the right there is a dock, for quick escapes. It might also have a ghost or two. Wolfie wants us to find a proper name for his manor, so I welcome any suggestion you may have. Please give them in the comments section.

No comments: