Saturday 1 April 2023

THE Dream Home

I found this meme online. The picture is most likely photoshopped, but I don't care: I agree completely with its message: I need this in my life too. Everything is so perfect: the fireplace, the big living room, the gigantic eye shaped windows showing woodlands in lieu of garden, the architecture, the colours, everything. I know it does not exist and if it did it would be beyond my incomes, even if I was to win the lottery. It's like a home owner's wild dream. All the same: I want this house so very badly.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you secretly a hobbit?

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i must be a hobbit too. i love that room!

Alison said...

You know I have a friend who lives in the wilds of North Alberta. She and her husband built themselves something very like this when they retired a few years ago. They called it Little Gothic Cottage. You can follow Lynne on Instagram and see some of their place. Her account is called Insomniac's Attic.

Lady M said...

Your only hope is to win the lottery or marry a rich hobbit.