Friday 21 April 2023

46

Today is my birthday, I am 46 today. Not sure if I should be happy about it or drown my sorrow: I am over the first half of my fourties, so I have less years to spend in that decade than years spent. Time goes way too fast, especially for someone like me who is nostalgic. Thankfully, I am blessed with a family, a wife who I know is going to spoil me (she always does)  and a little boy who turns every one of daddy's birthday into a true celebration. Wolfie makes me forget that I am getting on in years. In fact, with him, I don't mind getting old, as long as he does not grow up too quickly.

3 comments:

Doréus said...

Joyeux anniversaire, le p'tit jeune!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Birthday, Guillaume! Enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

Aging is a privilege denied to many. Belated 🎂