Monday 26 September 2022

Pumpkin Patch

Here is a new sign of Halloween I have seen while I was walking to Wolfie's school to get him. I was walking near one of the local allotments and I saw this pumpkin patch. The pumpkins are already big and with the fiery orange colour. In a few weeks, they will be scary jack o'lanterns. Whoever is the gardener who planted them, I envy him. My attempt this year was absolutely pathetic. All the same it is heartwarming to see pumpkins growing, almost ready to be harvested. Oh and it looks and feels like autumn too these days, but this is for another post.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

later this week i will be heading to a pumpkin farm to buy lots of these fabulous orange orbs!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry to hear your pumpkin crop did not flourish.