Friday 23 September 2022

St Pancras' Tree

I took this picture at St Pancras, the last time I had to go to the office. I commute by train (and I connect at the station. St Pancras is my favourite train station in London and it might be my favourite train station, period. It always had some very picturesque things. It is meant to be "St Pancras' Summer tree" but seriously, with colours like this, it looks more like a tree in autumn. So today being the equinox, let's say this is Saint Pancras' Autumn Tree. I should be going back to the office soon for my monthly visit, maybe there will be a different tree then, a proper autumn tree. Who knows. In any case, I thought this was fitting to share this picture today for the autumnal equinox.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet they decorate like a Christmas tree in December!