Friday 9 September 2022

The Early Cryptkeeper

The countdown for Halloween has not officially started (unofficially that is different: I have been starting the countdown since last month), but I decide to get ready early this year and I added to my blog layout this year's badge. There is a wide choice of badges, all very nice, but I hesitated a moment until I chose this one. I had to go for the Jack O'Lantern with the skeleton bodyand the clawed fingers. It's scary, sinister, ghostly and so very perfectly seasonal. Anyway, I will be reporting for duty on the first of October, until then I will of course post about Halloween anyway, to get myself in the spirit.

2 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I love this one the most too which is also why it ended up being the banner.

Haunted Eve said...

Artist Chad Savage does some really nice Halloween designs. We purchased a couple t-shirts with his "Autumn Leaves" jack-o-lantern face on leaves design last season.