Sunday 15 November 2015

Paint It Black

I am in a gloomy and very dark mood since Friday, for obvious reasons. I thought I might slow down with the blog a bit. I still blogged the equivalent of two posts a day in a year already, so it's not like I have been unproductive. So anyway, I am sad and angry. Fuming even. Again, for obvious reasons. I think this song is on order, which I will use as a catharsis. It is the second one I upload a song from the Rolling Stones. For me, it is first and foremost the song of the closing credits of Full Metal Jacket. It is also the song I listen to when I feel particularly misanthropic.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

I can understand your feelings and send thoughts of peace and comfort.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, a terrible tragedy for all concerned.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

bad times...very bad times. i hate all of this. something needs to change and change fast.