Friday 9 November 2012

Everybody gets to go to the moon

My readership knows my love for The French Connection. So this post/upload might not come as a surprise. It was only a question of time. So I thought about uploading a song here for this Friday, and this song came naturally to my mind.It is the only song I listened from The Three Degrees. I am a Philistine. They found fame with the movie. I found this fan-made clip, an homage to the movie, and I had to upload it on Vraie Fiction. I love how the upbeat track clashes with the grim, violent reality of the film. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I haven't seen that movie in years but boy, do I remember that car chase under the elevated train tracks!

Guillaume said...

The whole movie is a chase. Even when they walk around in New York it is gripping and suspenseful.