Saturday 18 February 2012

On the Blog Hop

BlogLoveTherapyBlogHopWell, I was looking for inspiration for a post topic tonight, and one fell on me, so to speak. BlogLove Therapy invited me on a blog hop.Here is the post in question. I didn't know what blog hop was, I guess I was blog hopping without knowing it, with the "photo du mois" for instance. But this is slightly more formal (I need to leave a comment on at least five blogs), although there is something quite friendly about all this. I do hope it will give me inspiration, as well as readers.

5 comments:

tao.owl said...

Glad to see that you are joining in on the hop! By the way, I just added "my followers" to my sidebar (finally) and I noticed that your avatar is not there. I thought this to be strange, maybe a glitch with Blogger, as I know that you keep up with my posts (and I thank you for that) :-)
Happy hopping!

Guillaume said...

I use blogroll (on the right hand side of this blog), but I will add myself to your followers. Happy hopping too.

tao.owl said...

Thanks Guillaume, I really appreciate your support!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Very cool idea!

Cheers!

Opalline Star said...

Hi there from the blog hop! I'm following everybody who lists their blog there.

Opalline http://glitter-mountain.blogspot.com/