Sunday 22 September 2024

Autumn Wreath

Today is the autumnal equinox, at last. That means nobody, nobody can claim it is not auutmn now, whatever the weather is where they are. Unless they are in the southern hemisphere, of course. I wanted a picture to celebrate the day and decided to go for this one. I took it a week ago, when Wolfie and I picked up 100 autumn leaves for his school project. We saw this autumn wreath at the door of a house in a nearby street. Whoever lives there, I love the way they think. I think I might buy an auutmn wreath for our own door. In any case, happy equinox everyone, especially my fellow autumn lovers.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Official Autumn!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

it's here and we need to enjoy every second of it before it's gone.