Thursday 5 September 2024

Autumnal Chronicle

 First, I want to make a statement before getting on this post's topic: yes, yes, we are in autumn. Because it starts on the first of September, all right? Meterologically, it does. It might not always feel like it, it might not be a perfect autumn, but we are already in autumn. Now I am glad I have cleared things out. And yes, this is another post about my favourite season. This blog will often be an autumnal chronicle. And so far, I am not too unhappy of how things are turning out. Maximum tmperatures are in their lower 20s. Not ideal, but exactly a year ago we had a heatwave. Now, it is just cool enough for me to wear a jacket morning and evening. I have not been able to wear a thick jumper, but it should come. The leaves have started to change colours, I mean more than I had expected. And there is of course the light. Evening comes down earlier and earlier. And the lights, in the mornign and especially the evenings are definitely autumnal. Anyway, that's my September so far.

No comments: