Friday 29 July 2022

50 Things to Try in Autumn

I know we are still early to think about it, but after last week's heatwave it got considerably cooler and this got me in an autumnal mood. It feels like the weather is giving me a sort of promise of autumn, if that makes sense. Anyway, I'm preparing myself for it. So last year, I bought 50 Things to Try in Autumn at the Wallingford Bookshop. I love of it is called an adventure journal. I bought it for Wolfie, but truly for myself as well. It is a book of games and ctivities to do through the season. As I had bought it quite late last year, we didn't do any of it Wolfie and I. But I hope this will keep us busy at weekends. I intend to start the journal it as soon as September kicks off.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That will be fun for you and Wolfie!