Friday 1 July 2022

Lucozade

This week, I got the worst case of man flu, so much so that I had to take a day off work. My manager (the best manager I had in years, by the way) was very understanding and he ever suggested his go-to medicine for man flu: Lucozade. For those who don't know, it's an energy drink, very popular in the UK. For me, it's allmy wife could have, apart from water, when she was in Labour. I had it in the past when I was sick and frankly because of this I think it tastes of medicine. I don't know if it truly is good when you have a cold, or whatever else, but I tend to give some credit to it. Something tasting that nasty must have some virtues. So I might stock myself in Lucozade for next time.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad you're feeling better now, Lucozade or no Lucozade.