Wednesday 13 July 2022

Amber Warning of Extreme Heat

 I'm bracing myself the best I can: it's been hot these last few days, last Monday was a heatwave, now we have temperatures slightly below 30, but come the weekend and the heatwave will be in full force. In fact, we're BBC Weather is giving an amber warning of extreme heat for the weekend. 31 degree on Sunday, last time I checked, and 34 degree on Monday. This is no longer summertime, this is inferno and I hate it. It should go down afterwards, or at least I hope it will.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

same here, day after day of horrible heat, humidity and sun and no rain for weeks. i just want it to be fall.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It was 32 here yesterday but today will be back down to a much more manageable 23. How people who live in climates of 40+ survive is beyond me.