Sunday 3 July 2022

Crusader Set

I mentioned not very long ago that we went to a birthday party with Wolfie where he got a sword and shield made of blown balloons. That got him very exicted about, well, sword and shields and other toy weapons for make belief games. The kind of toys I loved when I was his age. Don't judge me: I think violent ake belief games are cathartic for children. For adults too, probably. So we went afterwards to the local toy shop. I did not buy any for now, but I might for his birthday. I was thinking about this "3 piece crusader set". It has a nice fancy sword with some gold on it, a shield and a neat little ax. Okay, so it is utterly unauthentic, but what the heck, at £9.99 it's a reasonable price. Although I know from experience that such toy don't last very long.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, kids will be kids.