Wednesday 6 July 2022

The School Walk

Because my wife has started working and her work schedule makes her unable to pick up Wolfie from school, I switched my break at work so I can go pick up Wolfie for the next two weeks or so. I walk to school to pick him up, then we walk back home. Going there is not too long, but it is exhausting and it hurts like hell: I must go up a hill. I used to walk in my old commutes, but not nearly that much. The way back is slower, because I must carry Wolfie sometimes when he gets tired. It also hurts more. As I am typing this, my legs are killing me. But I do want to keep on doing it for one reason: I haven't beene xercising much in the last two years. At the beginning of the pandemic, we did a fair deal of walking, then for some reason we slowly stopped. So I want to get back in shape and be strong again. But gosh does it hurt.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That doesn't sound good.