Saturday 16 July 2022

S.W.A.T. Police Playset

I took this picture in the local toy shop during our last visit. My son is obsessed about police and he wants to become a police officer when he grows up. Don't ask me why, he just does. So that means he suddenly developed a keen interest in police games and toys. This one caught his and my attention(s). It reminds me of the old toys I had as a child, except a tad less realistic. My parents did not like that we play with them and reluctantly bought us toy guns, because they thought the toys were too violent. But I don't care, I just love a bit of escapism and catharsis. At £6.99, it is quite cheap, so it might be on his birthday presents list.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, police ARE uniformly presented as heroic so it's no wonder kids want to emulate them.