Wednesday 10 May 2017

To read during the long train journey

I took this picture in the special steamed train line they have between Totnes and Buckfastleigh in Devon and I am sharing it here because it illustrates my post. So anyway, as you know last week I went to an interview at a company's headquarters about three hours away in train. In the end, I did not get the job, although I think I got fairly close. But on the plus side, once the die had been cast, I could relax and read. I love reading during long train journeys, I find it part of the pleasure of traveling. So at least I experienced this, which I had not done in a very long while.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That train car looks marvelously comfy -- perfect for reading! Sorry you didn't get the job but I'm sure the interview was good practice!

Magic Love Crow said...

What a comfy looking train!! Sorry about the job!!