Monday 1 May 2017

Reading on the railway

I took this picture at the National Railway Museum in York and I am sharing it here as it sort of illustrates this post's subject. Last year, I was wondering about my next long train journey. Well, I have my answer now: tomorrow, as I am having  job interview in a company's headquarters. Do not worry: I have prepared and this blog post is being written when I am having a break from all the planning. But overall, everything is ready (and yes, I am nervous nevertheless). But that also means that I will be traveling long hours. Which will give me plenty of time to read, especially on the way back. I am not looking forward to all that traveling in one day and I will miss my family sorely, but at least it will give me an opportunity to read a lot. And I love to read in a train. It will be my treat.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

have a good trip and good luck with the interview!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wishing you the best of luck with the interview, Guillaume!