Monday 25 August 2008

My new cat (sort of)


Since I cannot get a real cat any time soon and I absolutely love those animals, I purchased a picture-holder (is that the right name?) in the shape of a cat. It is made of metal, with a stone on its belly. There were many cats, owls and other creatures. None of them quite the same as the other. This one was my favorite. I prefer to buy those kind of souvenirs, cute, unique and from a small local business (we bought the cat in La Roche-Bernard) than a mini Eiffel tower made in Hong Kong.
So now we have a "cat". I will need to give it a name. Any suggestion?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Blackbird said...

What an adorable little thing! i have two (real) cats. Lenny and Lulu. You could call her Ruby (my name!) cause the stone is red.
:)

holly wynne said...

I was totally about to suggest naming it Ruby, then I read The Blackbird's above comment. I think we have a winner :).

Guillaume said...

Well, I think we have a winner indeed. Thanks for the suggestion, I really love it. Ruby it will be then.