Sunday 23 January 2011

The weekend night owl

The title is a bit misleading, as I do go to bed late on normal weekdays (I don't think I quite recovered yet from the social jet lag), much more than I should really. That said, I discovered that even though the holidays are over, I am still an active night owl at weekends. Old (and bad?) habits die hard. That said, I discover that I still prefer to live during nighttime. Not to go clubbing anymore, I am way past that age. But I am more creative at night (hence I am blogging now) and it is the right time to read. It is all quiet outside and I find it all the more soothing knowing that I will not have to wake up early in the morning. It is supposed to be a very bad habit for someone who has an tendency to insomnia like I do. Still, I can't help it, I think it is my natural cycle. I am a creature of the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo whoo (night owl sound effect)