Wednesday 28 February 2024

Pumpkin Pie's Chocolate

 Oh the treasures you can find in the local sweet shop. Among them, this one in particular, from Stateside Treat Emporium, ironically a UK company making American-themed treats. I found it shortly before... Christmas (ironically) and I hesitated to buy it, not being the season and all. But the owner just threw it in my bag, so I had it as a freebie. I shared it with Wolfie after the new year. It does not taste that great to be honest. The pumpkin syrup, allspice and shortbread don't come up all that much. Neither does the pumpkin flavour. But it has a cool Jack O'Lantern on the label! I bought some more afterwards. One bar, to be precise, but got a second one as a freebie. I think they just want to get through the old stocks until next Halloween. All the same, it is just nice when I long for Halloween to have a piece of chocolate that reminds me of it. I know I'm a sucker, but I will buy more.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Doesn't sound appetising either, but I'm a sucker for Halloween-themed stuff too!