Saturday 10 February 2024

Coffee at The Mixing Jug?

 No, no, do not worry, I have no intention of drinking coffee. I think it tastes like it looks like it smells and I think it is borderline poisonous. For how I discovered that I dislike coffee, read this post. That said, while I dislike coffee, I love a nice coffee shop. I love spending time there with my wife, who loves coffee, and my boy, who always enjoy something there.  I was walking in Marlow a couple of weeks ago and saw this ensign advertising The Mixing Jug. I had heard about it, but we haven't been there yet. According to one TripAdvisor review, which has to be true, it is the best place for coffee in Marlow. I wonder if the review meant for the drink itself or the whole coffee shop experience. I am more interested in the latter. In any case, I checked their website and it looks likea nice place. Furthermore, it is in Liston Court, a nice atmospheric little spot in Marlow, a town full of atmosphere it itself. So for our next family visit there(whenever that may be), I think The Mixing Jug is on our bucket list.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm sure they must serve tea there as well, so you're all set.

Alison said...

I love a good coffee/tea shop. The kind that sell nice cakes etc.. to go with. Not one of the chains like Starbucks thanks, but an independent shop. Let us know how you like it when you get there.