Thursday 15 February 2024

Nine of Hearts

 As you know, our family went into Marlow last weekend, as a spur of the moment thing, to go to The Mixing Jug. My wife to try their coffee, me because I wanted a day out as a family and because I was curious about their smoothies. More particularly, the Nine of Hearts, which I you can see here. I wonder why it's called the Nine of Hearts, as it is made of eight ingredients: strawberry, banana, red and black currents, blackberry, blueberry, raspberry and finally oat milk. I generally don't like oat milk, but to blend a lot of fruits it's all right. I quite enjoyed it, although I found it overpriced. But it has a really cool name. Sometimes I just buy something for its name.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe the 9th ingredient they make it with is *love*