Sunday 4 February 2024

Play Date

 Today, Wolfie is going to a play date with a friend from school. The first proper play date in a year and the second one since he started school. Not the same friend with whom he had a play date before, but another. She is a girl who was new at school, she arrived in the middle of the year last year. She sat next to Wolfie and she got quite fond of him. Anyway, long story short, she is his best female friend(albeit he finds the attention a bit much sometimes), sometimes I joke that she is his first girlfriend. And she has been wanting for a play date for a looong time, or so says her father. I hope everything goes well. I was never so keen on play dates as a child, I used to end up disappointed at them more often than none. But in any case, it is very cute.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope everyone has fun!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i hope they will want to do it again!