Monday 5 February 2024

Mouse Trap(?)

 No, no, do not worry,we do not have a mouse in the house. Touch wood. It is just that I saw Mouse Trap recently in our local toy shop. And if all the many classic games I played as a child Mouse Trap... isn't one of them. I knew about it of course, but for some reason we never got it. I think my parents had read bad reviews about it, that the traps were not working well and were easy to break, or something like that. But my wife played with it as a child and had fond memories of it. So I might buy it for Wolfie, or put it on my list of birthday presents.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice to see that old game is still around! We had one when I was a kid.

Doréus said...

J'en avais un enfant... Je m'amusais surtout à monter le bidule plutôt qu'à vraiment jouer avec. C'était donc d'un intérêt fort limité.

Alison said...

My brother and I loved that game as kids!