Thursday 15 February 2024

Boxercise?

In the evening, my wife exercises a bit at home to stay in shape. Something I should do, as my life is horribly sedentary, but I don't. Wolfie told me that she did boxing and I was wondering what he meant. Apparently some of it is boxercise. Like workout that using movements and exercises that boxers do. I teased her saying that she should perhapstry real boxing. Okay, so she is the most nonviolent person you can ever meet, so it might come as ill-suited, however her grandfather was for a time a professional boxer, or so I heard. I think she might have a natural talent. And learning any kind of combat sports or martial art is also useful for self-defence, in any case. This anecdote also reminds me that I should go back to do Krav Maga. For fitness and for self-defence. But that is for another post. Anyway, does anyone among youdo boxercise? What do you think of it?

No comments: