Saturday 7 December 2019

Tea's the season to be drinking

I know this title is an atrocious pun, but I think I had to do it. Anyway, my wife recently bought at Sainsbury's this Christmas Black Tea. Twelve (pyramid infusion ) tea bags flavoured with Christmas associated spices, in a box that looks like a Christmas cracker. She did not buy for herself as she hates tea, but for me. Isn't it sweet. Twelve tea bags for the twelve days of Christmas, but I had one already today. What to think of it? Well, it's all right, although I had spicier teas. The flavours are a bit faint, but maybe I need to let it infuse a bit more. And just for thesake of having a Christmas cracker with tea bags, it was worth it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very cute! The packaging, not your atrocious pun, LOL!