Monday 2 December 2019

No Time to Die (teaser)

I had been waiting for it, I was getting impatient and now I know: the trailer of No Time to Die, the next James Bond movie, is... schedule for this Wednesday. That said, we had the chance to see a teaser. And what a tease. It is 15 seconds all in all. No matter: I am happy all the same, as there are lots of goodies in it, however short in it: some neat pieces of action, some exotic locations, a Bond girl or two, and what I believe a very short glimpse of the villain, which face is covered by a hood/mask. To conceal his identity, or hide some deformity? I suspect it is the latter. But anyway, see it for yourself and tell me what you think in the comments:

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think it's time there was a Bond boy or two.