Tuesday 19 November 2019

Planning the In-Flight Entertainment

Well, it is now official: we have tickets to go celebrate Christmas with the family (on my side of the family). So I will be home for Christmas. It also means that we will have to keep a three year old boy entertained for seven hours or so, if he does not sleep. All the same, I am very excited. Planning a long journey is always stressful, but it also bring its share of excitement. So I am already checking the In-Flight Entertainment on that day. For him and for me.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Woo hoo, that's great! You'll have tortiere for Christmas after all!

Rachel Lucas said...

So pleased for you, Guillaume! Snow for Christmas (hopefully!) One tip from my sister, who has made the journey from Australia to the UK & back so many times, alone with two or three children at various stages of age...have a supply of cheap 'stocking filler' type toys and games, colouring books and things. BUT (here's the tip!) only give them to Wolfie in dribs and drabs so there's always new things to distract him with over the hours. You'll be fine!