Wednesday 6 November 2019

Crime writing

It may be too early to think of Christmas, I would think so most of the time anyway. But I have already started, for a simple reason: the next creative writing workshop will be early December and we have decided to make it Christmas themed. So I mist come up with a Christmas story within a month. No worries: I already have an idea. I had three in fact, but willof course focus on one, the shortest and quickest one to write, which I hope will go straight to the point. More on that later, but it is of course a crime story. I had a few characters in mind and I had wanted them to meet. I already had my story, now I will put it in a Christmas setting. I think, or at least I hope, that it will strenghten it, make it impactful.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the victim gets murdered in a Christmassy way. Stabbed with a holly sprig. Set on fire along with the Christmas pudding. Frozen to death while carolling. You get the drift.