Wednesday 20 November 2019

It's clementime!

Sorry for the atrocious pun, but I thought it would make for a remarkable title. I haven't blogged yet about clementines, and I thought I had to before the end of November. It is one thing I always loved about the month, even when I did not like the month much. I have been eating clementines and sharing them with Wolfie (well of course, he loves them as much as I do) since the beginning of November. It's a great source of vitamins C and they taste delicious. For a full post on why I love them, please read this one from 2011. I bought these ones at Morrison's. Not my favourite, but they it's kind of nice to have thhe leaves still on. And you, do you eat clementines this time of year?

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love clementines!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, good pun!

PJ said...

À la shop, ce sont techniquement des mandarines satsuma qu’on a depuis une semaine, mais c’est pas mal la même chose que des clémentines, ou des mandarines, ou des tangerines...