Monday 4 November 2019

Wolfie the storyteller

My little boy, who is only three, is turning into quite a story teller. I don't know what got into him recently, I think it is spending time listening to his maternal grandfather telling him stories, but he decided to invent loads of stories on the spot. It is very to hear him, And see him too, as he likes to walk around and gesticulate telling them. Some involved the vehicles he likes, there was one of a cement mixer turned cake mixer and a cake that burned in the oven so the firetruck was called. Another was about me being trampled by cows and then eaten (!). I think he has a spooky mind too. Anyway, I will try to tell some of his tales here, but they are difficult to summarize as he speaks very quickly and they are full of plot twists.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Trampled by cows and eaten? Oh poor you.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A budding novelist?