Thursday 7 November 2019

Future railway journeys?

I took this picture at the National Railway Museum in York and I am sharing it here as it goes well with this topic. And also because you cannot share enough pictures of trains, especially vintage ones, on a blog. We last traveled by train in September, for a fairly long journey to spend a few days with some friends and their son who is the same age as Wolfie. Since then, Wolfie wants to visit his best friend again, but tonight he said "in just one train". I guess he didn't like the many changes. We are also planning a possible visit to London. For all these journeys, I am at least as much eager to experience the journey than arriving at destination. As you know if you have been following this blog for a while, I love traveling by train and I think it is time for a new railway journey.

No comments: