Thursday 15 August 2019

Wolfie playing in the rain

It rained a lot yesterday, all day. My wife was wondering what to do with Wolfie to keep him entertained,she even considered opening a sand bag and put it in a bowl... in the living room. I thought this was a terrible idea: Wolfie brings enough sand in as it is! So I said: "It's not raining too hard, keep him warm, put his best raincoat on and wellies and have him play in the garden!" Which, as you can see on the picture, is what she did. I wish I had been there. Playing outside is one of the little pleasures of childhood and one I want my son to know. There is nothing I find more depressing than kids staying in all day playing video games or watching the television because it is a bit wet outside.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wolfie needs a bigger sandbox!